Get a Smile You Can’t Wait to Show the World
Few would argue that a beautiful smile goes a long way toward making a good first impression.
A smile not only boosts the self-confidence of the wearer, but it can make other people feel happier as well. People who have a smile they try to hide or just avoid showing altogether can find their overall mood negatively impacted.
From teeth whitening to a complete smile makeover—and everything in between—we offer the dental procedure to give you the smile of your dreams. Come in for a consultation with Dr. Mary Huffman or Dr. Robbie Sheffield to find out which cosmetic dentistry procedures are best able to give you the smile you have always desired.
Foothills Dental Cosmetic Services:
- Porcelain Veneers – If you are unhappy with the look of your smile, you might be a candidate for porcelain veneers. These thin pieces of porcelain bond directly to your natural teeth, completely transforming the color, shape, and alignment of your imperfect teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – A dramatically whiter smile is well within reach with our in-office or take-home whitening systems. Our in-office system uses a curing light, designed to give you immediate results. Our take-home kit is a professional-grade system that includes mouth trays and gel, which you will use several times a week until your teeth are remarkably whiter.
- Dental Bonding – If you have a chipped or cracked tooth or a tooth that is misshapen or otherwise in need of repair, you may want to consider dental bonding. The procedure involves the use of a tooth-colored resin material that is applied directly to the problem area of the tooth and then bonded with a special light. In addition to providing great results to restore damaged or gapped teeth, bonding can also be used to improve the color of a stained tooth or fill a cavity.
- Dental Crowns – Dental crowns are commonly used to protect what is left of the tooth structure after a root canal or to cap off a tooth that might be fractured because of an old filling. If you have a tooth that is so discolored that it is resistant to whitening or one that is shaped oddly or damaged, a crown can be crafted so the tooth blends in seamlessly with the rest of your mouth.
- Invisible Braces – Orthodontic treatment no longer means months or even years with a mouth full of wires and brackets. We offer several different options for braces that are virtually invisible, including Six Month Smiles, Invisalign, and ClearCorrect. After an examination, we can recommend the best options for solving your concerns and reaching your smile goals.
You Don’t Have to Live with a Less-Than-Perfect Smile
You may not have been born with the perfect smile, but you can get one through cosmetic dentistry. Come in for a cosmetic dentistry consultation to find out how to make the smile of your dreams a reality!
A healthy smile is just a click away
“Great Dentist! Love this place and Mary Huffman. Very thorough and professional.”
“Dr. Huffman and her team provided me with excellent care! We are new to the area and are very happy to have found such a wonderful family dentist.”
“Was nervous about the procedure, but the staff took time to explain and answered my questions and made changes to make me feel comfortable.”
“Great people, super service, no waiting for an appointment. Needed an extraction, had x-rays tooth out quickly. I usually don’t like dentists but these folks are wonderful.”
“I highly recommend Dr. Huffman and her staff. Everyone is so friendly. I was a little nervous since it had been a while since I had been to the dentist. They assured me they would take great care of me. It was a great visit… I will be going back next week for some dental work.”
“The staff were great. Very friendly and professional. Usually am nervous at thought of having to go to the dentist but they make you feel at ease and comfortable. The facility is very clean and pleasant. Seems homier than just a sterile environment to put you more at ease. The dentist explained very thoroughly what was going on with my teeth. Appreciated that very much. I would recommend anyone to go to this dentistry with teeth issues.”